If you’ve come through a year filled with boredom, sameness, heartache, yearning, and wish life to be different then consider whether it’s now time for you to give yourself a stern talking to about creating change for your highest good. Its never too late to start a new road. If you are, or have heavy earth signs or 4 or 2, in your chart, it may be time to bring yourself out of your comfort zone, but you can step out and gain a new comfort zone.
Some questions you could ask are:
- Are you willing to repeat this year, next year?
- Has the past year provided you with contentment, happiness, success and new friendships?
If yes to the last statement, congratulations! Some years are like that, absolutely fabulous years where you wouldn’t change for the world for anything – if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
If the statement is not true, ask:
- How are you going to change things?
- Do you have strategies in place that will ensure you become successful in your endeavors?
- Are you thinking this is another ho hum time of the year when arbitrary New Year’s resolutions are made?
Maybe all you want is to go with the flow, and that’s okay if deep down that’s what you truly want.
What if you motivated challenged or dared you, not by others, by you only?
There have been times when I’ve dared myself to do things I wouldn’t normally do and have never looked back. That’s when I become comfortable with the uncomfortable, for a short while anyway.
Anyone can dare themselves to achieve greatness and it might just be what’s needed to kick start the New Year, a new month, or new day. . You never know where it can lead you.
I’ve listed 7 Dares to choose from should you motivate and dare yourself into initiating an action designed to change your next 12 months in the most amazing way. They are:
1. Dare to be different.
2. Dare to discover who you really are.
3. Dare to let go of the past.
4. Dare to step out of your comfort zone.
5. Dare to ask more questions on how YOU do business.
6. For those on the dating scene – date only those that respect all parts of who you are and accept nothing less.
7. Dare to achieve more.
It’s possible one or more points above will resonate with you, in which case write down your preferred challenge in a journal or diary and keep note of how your dare is going. Include who, what, where and when you needed a little external guidance. This will enable you to reflect on your journey as you prepare for the New Year next year.
The road toward contentment, happiness, and success is often challenging, which makes it all the more scary yet exciting – you’ll really know you’re alive then! The upshot is that you achieve what you set out to do, and you can tell the world you did it your way!