Reading Time: < 1 minute
On this interview we talk to Keith Sherman. He is a podcaster and an owner of an audeo streaming service. We talk about music, podcasting and other aspects of his business.
We also have an in depth discussion about the state of male female relationships. What is a man’s roll, and how he feels about the cultural changes that have taken place in recent years. He also talks about the 2020presidential election and what each person can do to make a difference in their local community.
We talk Life, Love, and Music…
Guest: Podcaster and business man, Kieth Sherman
The real change starts with you
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email |
Featured Books and Courses
Get your 14 page report on the 22 emotional levels, and an extra gift!
More from my site
- A man’s story of being raised by a single Mother, his sense of manhood, and how it helps him coach women.
- Female Fitness coach answers raw questions about what women want in dating, relationships and sex
- Man freed after wrongful conviction talks about male victims of domestic violence, the assault on his penis, and spending time in jail
- How to make better dating decisions, stop settling, and find your ideal partner
- How to attract the right person for you, having healthy boundaries, Explore Poly Relationships
- How to spice up Sex and romance in your marriage, Keeping it hot and steemy