On this interview, I speak to J Christopher Neal, an Artist, Race Educator, and an advocate for fluid/bisexual men of color. We annalize the concept of manhood, look at the challenges that bisexual black men face in this culture, and discuss the unique challenges faced by men of color in The USA. We break down old stigmas and take a holistic view of sexuality and community.
J Christopher Neal is the founder of Fluid-Bi-Design/Men-Kind, a discussion and support group for bisexual/fluid men of color. He became the first openly fluid/bisexual man to grand marshal at the annual LGBTQ Pride March in New York City. He shares with us his journey and his prospective.
- What is manhood?
- What is the difference between manhood and masculinity?
- Is the term “bisexual” the same as “fluid”?
- What are some challenges that black men face in society?
- What are some of the challenges faced by fluid men of color?
li>Why is their a stigma around male bisexuality?
What is manhood anyway?
Get more exposure on The Core Confidence Life Personal Development Podcast!
If you have a story to share or expertise related to self-image, sex, society or spirit energy, this podcast is for you! Reach a large audience with your knowledge and wisdom!Find out more...
Become a member of Core Confidence LifeWhen you become a member of Core Confidence Life, you will be able to...
- Comment on articles
- Read in dept articles not available to the general public
- Get free and discounted Core Confidence classes and downloadable courses
- Free members only events
- Access to archived podcasts
- Access to other special podcasts and audio entertainment