Leaving the 9 to 5 behind, The nuts and bolts of building your entrepreneurial venture, CCL 21
Reading Time: 1 minute
Like many people, I use to work for somebody. While I did enjoy many of my past jobs, I knew I wanted to do something bigger. I knew that I wanted to be free of working for others dreams, and build my own. On today’s show, I talk to a lawyer who is moving into the wild world of entrepreneurship, and he is here to give us some great tips on how to start.
From website names, to target audience, to testimonials, and everything in between. Whether you want to be a coach, speaker, or a professional condom box openner, listen up and take action!
Hire yourself for the job!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | | Find out more...
Guest: Josh Schachnow
More from my site
- The power of public speaking, making your voice heard
- How men can balance family and entrepreneurship, and the 7 C’s of confidence
- How to achieve any size goal, without punking out
- Decoding success, What is it, How do you get it, How do you maintain it
- Family bonding, Entrepreneurship and travel, the man who does it all, CCL 22
- How to be a confident entrepreneur, going from broke to boss, mindset and networking, CCL 14