CCL Episode 21, Leaving the 9 to 5 behind, The nuts and bolts of building your entrepreneurial venture
Like many people, I use to work for somebody. While I did enjoy many of my past jobs, I knew I wanted to do something bigger. I knew that I wanted to be free of working for others dreams, and build my own. On today’s show, I talk to a lawyer who is moving into the wild world of entrepreneurship, and he is here to give us some great tips on how to start.
From website names, to target audience, to testimonials, and everything in between. Whether you want to be a coach, speaker, or a professional condom box openner, listen up and take action!
Hire yourself for the job!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Guest: Josh Schachnow
More from my site
- CCL Episode 22, Family bonding, Entrepreneurship and travel, the man who does it all
- CCL Episode 14, How to be a confident entrepreneur, going from broke to boss, mindset and networking
- CCL Episode 24, How to achieve any size goal, without punking out!
- Reach your peak, man bouncing back from drugs, surgery, and anger to own his potencial CCL25
- 3 C’s to seas your dreams, Manifest your mission
- CCL Episode 10, How men can develop emotional intelligence, and have life satisfaction