What do our thoughts mean? Can we control them? It is said that thoughts determine our actions, and actions determine our life, but how do we maintain thoughts that will push us to success? On today’s Core Confidence Life, I talk about how to handle thoughts, and a guest, who I know as my cousin, shares his thoughts on the practice of mindfulness.
- 1. We are spirits having a human experience.
- 2. Our physical body works mostly on automatic.
- 3. Our thoughts are functions of our physical mind, therefore, thoughts are not us.
- 4. We can see/observe our thoughts, but we do not have to focus or agree with them.
- 5. When we disregard thoughts, they will have less power, and may even disappear.