Dealing with stress, Cortisol levels, meditation routine, CCL 6
I have written articles, given speeches, and done shows about stress. Today’s show will be in that category. How do we as men deal with the stressers of life, and how can we deal with it better?
For the guest segment, a good friend joins the program to talk about meditation, what it has done for him, and a method you can use to lower your stress and be more concious and engaged with life. Lets not be stressed by stress!
Let’s not be stressed out by stress!
- To Cut Cortisol Elevation 66%…Make a great iPod mix
- To Cut Cortisol 50%…Hit the sack early—or take a nap
- To Cut Cortisol 25%…Do Something Spiritual
- Read more from the Prevention article
- 10 more tips on dealing with stress
- Thomas Tvet
- The Bright Path Meditation Website