How to maintain great relationships with your wife, your kids, and yourself, CCL 8
Do you have or want kids? Are you, or do you want to be married? As men, we want to serve and protect our family. The question is, how do we maintain good relationships with the ones who are closest to us? Communication and other family dynamics can be hard to navigate at times, but today, on The Core Confidence Life is Men’s coach and Kung Fu master, Jeremy Roadruck.
He will help us crack the code of better communication with ourselves as men, our spouce/partner, and our kids. Even if you are single and childless, all men can use these tools in their everyday life.
Listen to the show!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |
Guest, Jeremy Roadruck
More from my site
- How one man saved his marriage, Drama, action, tips, CCL 20
- How men can develop emotional intelligence, and have life satisfaction, CCL 10
- Health and fitness for fathers, making major life changes, CCL 11
- How to grow your business through story telling, overcome the fear of speaking, CCL 9
- How to make love, romance, sex and harmony last in your relationship, CCL 16
- Summit Episode 109, Talking about small talk, making friends, networks, and knowing people better