How to improve the school experience for kids, creating comfort and open communication
On this interview we speak to a middle school teacher. Andrew Ellis sits down with us to talk about methods to help kids open up to adults by creating a relaxed environment where the students feel safe to share issues, challenges and concerns. Andrew shares with us the positive results from this effort.
- What does pizza have to do with education?
- What are the major challenges for middle school boys?
- How can teachers create a supportive environment for young men?
Guest: Teacher/Educator, Andrew Ellis
I believe the children are our future!
Join our facebook group!Looking for deep discussion with other men just like you? The Core Confidence Facebook group is where you find brotherhood and a safe space to discuss challenges and solutions.
Tune in to Core Confidence TV!
A long with the interviews on the podcast, we also have interviews that can only be seen on our TV channel. You do not want to miss these great interviews!Find out more...
Be a guest on the Core Confidence Life!
If you want to tell your story of overcoming limitations and challenges in relationships, intimacy, self-confidence and prosperity, join us! If you have expertise in men's personal development, join us! Submit your application today!Find out more...
Become a member of Core Confidence LifeWhen you become a member of Core Confidence Life, you will be able to...
- Comment on articles
- Read in dept articles not available to the general public
- Get free and discounted Core Confidence classes and downloadable courses
- Free members only events
- Access to archived podcasts
- Access to other special podcasts and audio entertainment