In numerology, everything is in cycles of nine. Just like the nine months it takes from conception to birth, the nine year cycle highlights nine power centers of events, traits, actions and results. We are all in, and being affected by these nine year cycles. These same themes play over and over, just with different specific events.
We as a collective are subject to the universal cycle. This universal cycle is tracked by the energetic vibration generated by the numbers we use to define dates. For example, the year 2023 is a 7 universal year. This means that each time we cycle through a 7 year, particular themes will play out.
How to find the universal year
Finding the universal year is simple and easy. Just take any year you want to know about and reduce it to a single digit or master number.
1977. 1+9+7+7=24. 2+4=6.
While each year moves through each of the nine cycles, these cycles have a upside and a set of challenges.
- Ay 1 year. New beginnings of all kinds
- A 2 Year. Treaties, harmony, discord, marriages, Divorces, inertia, alliances.
- A 3 Year. Art, Crowded parks, Theaters, Beaches, Anything recreational.
- A 4 Year. Hard work, Health.
- A 5 Year. Changes of all kinds.
- A 6 Year. Adjustments, treaties, marriages, war, community concerns.
- A 7 Year. Rest, wake up to spirit, mental health, religion.
- An 8 Year. Famines, Epidemics, Big business, big money exchanges.
- A 9 Year. Completion of things, Universal projects, Finish, Occult, Church services.
- An 11 Year. New Ideals, Spirit and occult interests, intuition.
- A 22 Year. Building large projects, Hospitals, Schools, Libraries.
For example, under a 4 year, the wide spread of a pandemic. 2020. Health intersecting with work. 1989, the fall of the Berlin wall. A 9 year which showed the ending of a cycle and the universal coming together of a people. 1941, The Pearl Harbor attack which brings the United States into World War 2. A 6-year defined by war. You can also examine the numbers that make up the base for a deeper look.
For example, even though both 2014 and 2023 were 7 universal years, they were different in importent ways. The last two digits 14 gives a different energy than 23.
Universal month and day
When you examine a year, you can also examine each month to see things unfold. You can calculate the universal month by adding the month in question to the universal year.
2023 is a 7 year. January 2023 is an 8 universal month. 7+1=8. January 1, 2023, = 9 universal day. 8+1=9.
Universal year: Add all digits together until you get a base number.
Universal month: Universal year+Month.
Universal Day=Universal month+day.
If you want to learn more about Numerology, enroll with us and take some of our courses.