Core Confidence Life Personal Development Podcast
The Core Confidence life Podcast is a megaphone of motivation. We interview and promote people with a product, service or message that both inspires and entertains the audience. We interview men’s coaches, authors, and performing artists/entertainers who share their life story and lessons learned. We talk openly and honestly about the challenges in life.
We are heard in many countries and across platforms, and your message will be heard by thousands.
Get your free 14 page report on the emotional energy levels, and get an added gift!
Send your feedback!
We invite your comments on the show, and we can play it on the next show! Just say "public or "private" at the start of the message.
If you just want to send a regular email, you can send it here.
Allow access to your microphone
Click "Allow" in the permission dialog. It usually appears under the address bar in the upper left side of the window. We respect your privacy.
Microphone access error
It seems your microphone is disabled in the browser settings. Please go to your browser settings and enable access to your microphone.
Are you sure you want to start a new recording? Your current recording will be deleted.
Oops, something went wrong
Error occurred during uploading your audio. Please click the Retry button to try again.
Send your recording
Thank you For Your Feedback! If you said "public", look for your comment on the next show.
This show may contain some adult language.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
- A Spirit Medium shows you how to open your channels to your intuition
- How to go beyond the 3 dimensions, Altered states of consciousness
- How to build inner strength through numerology, and outer strength with military workouts
- How the sport of ping pong bounced a young man from the streets of crime to the halls of champions
- Executive director talks about filming blind people to break negative stereotypes
- Bringing more atention to abused men in relationships, and some sports talk too…
- How the tone of your voice sets the tone of your life
- Mental health and stigma in communities of color, Removing the shame
- Planning your education, Finding cash for college
- 3 Stages to getting who you want in a relationship, Understanding masculine and feminine energies
- How to move through grieving, accept loss, and come out stronger
- What are your dreams made of, what do they mean, and what can they do for you”
- How meditation can move you towards relaxation and manifestation
- One man’s story of personal growth through poetry and hip-hop influence
- One man’s journey from an alcoholic hustler street kid to film maker and speaker.
Core Confidence TV
- 4 Quick ways to stomp out self doubt
- How to transform anxiety an use it for public speaking
- Q And A, What to do when feeling anxious giving a speech
- Q and A Session, What to do when feeling anxious about giving a speech?
- 3 Ways to begin Crafting your confidence
- How to bring abundance and stability in your life, Taking a journey
- How to manifest courage, even before you have confidence
- Female Fitness coach answers raw questions about what women want in dating, relationships and sex
- 4 Facts to handel emotions like a man
- Romantic money. How married couples manage finance for a fantastic future
The original Pop Top Music Program is a 60 minute show that looks at The United States pop music top ten hits from any time from 1890 to the present, using the Billboard Hot 100 and its predecessors as the source. Each show has a theme. For example, songs with a person’s name in the title or songs with a color in the title. The show is hosted by Dennis R Sumlin, broadcasting from New York City. Since 2005, the show has entertained pop fans all over the internet.
The show can also be heard on Wednesday evenings at 8PM US Eastern on United As 1 Radio