Are you ready to go from a nervous whisperer to a natural communicator?
In today’s competitive world public speaking skills will give you a huge leg up. At the same time, study after study shows that around 75% of people have fear or anxiety around public speaking. Once a person is able to overcome this reluctance, they find that a whole new area of self-confidence and personal power is unlocked. This course aims to introduce you to the art of public speaking, how to effectively deliver your core message, and to highlight your unique talents.
When you are a confident speaker, you will find it easier to move forward in your career, gain clients for your products and services, connect to others in networking situations, meet new people in your personal life and much more. How would it feel to know you can make huge changes in others lives just by sharing a little of what you know?
What you will learn in this course
After this course, you will be able to…
- Ways to overcome anxiety or nervousness around speaking
- How to think on your feet/in the moment
- How to organize your thoughts and communicate them clearly
- The art of story telling
- How to connect to your audience and get them to take action
5 Week Confident Speaker Mini Course
This course will allow you to become more confident in your speaking voice, your core message and your delivery.
- Week 1. Unfollowing anxiety, Thinking on your feet.
- Week 2. Creating your core message.
- Week 3. Organizing your talk.
- Week 4. Delivering your core message, Story Telling.
- Week 5. Selling from the stage, Audience taking action.
Class dates: January 7/February 6, 2020
- Location: Online. Zoom Conference Room.
- Day and evening classes. 6 Students per class.
- Start of Day class: Tuesday January 7, 2020, 2PM-4PM
- Start of evening class: Thursday January 9, 2020, 7PM-9PM
Instructor: Dennis R Sumlin CPC DTM
Step 1. Claim your spot with your payment. $250.00 US
Step 2. Download class course sheet. (download should start automatically)
Step 3. Choose the time that fits you
Dennis R Sumlin is a certified communication coach and a Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) from Toastmasters International with 15 years experience in speaking, podcasting and performing arts. He has spoken at colleges and conferences and is the resipiant of a number of 1st place speaking contest awards. He brings an open, fun loving vibe to the learning experience, and will get you to break your comfort zone and stretch to reach your best self.
Registration Is Now Open!!
When you click the button you will be taken to PayPal where you can insure your seat. You do not have to have a PayPal account.
If you have any questions about the payment process, send an email to Dennis@CoreConfidenceLife.COM