Dennis R Sumlin is a coach and teacher, and the founder of Core Confidence Life, a service that helps people develop their confidence, public speaking and leadership abilities. He has worked with college ready teens, fortune 100 employees, public office candidates, entrepreneurs and more.
Dennis has had a passion for speaking, acting and entertaining since the age of 11. He instinctively understood the power of communication and started taking vocal training and acting instruction as a teen. Dennis has both a Life Coach certification from Erickson College International and a Distinguished Toastmasters (DTM) certification from Toastmasters Speaking and Leadership International. He also hosts the Core Confidence Life Podcast, a weekly program highlighting people who overcame inner challenges.
You can see pics in the photo album
- For interviews, speaking or other media appearances, email Dennis@CoreConfidenceLife.com or call our office at 646-470-5585.
- For potencial guests…
Suggested questions for interviews
- What does Core Confidence mean?
- Are some people born with more confidence than others, and if so, how do the rest of us gain it?
- What is the concept of higher consciousness?
- Talk more about manifestation.
- What will people gain after taking your confidence course?
- How importent is public speaking and what can it do for a person?
- What are the main skills you need to be a speaker?
- How should a speech be given?
- What do people gain after taking your speaking course?
- Who do you highlight in your podcasts?
- What is a leader?
- Tell us more about your background.
How to listen to the podcast
From the streets to speaker
Sexual health and well being
Disabled triathlon star