- Download Press Kit. [ddownload id=”1630″ text=”Core ConfidenceLife Podcast Press Kit”]
The Core Confidence Life is a 40-60 minute, weekly personal development podcast that discusses and advocates a holistic, higher consciousness mindset and worldview, in an often uncensored fashion, from a male prospective. The show aims to help listeners decrease stress/anxiety, increase self-knowledge, and gain philosophical and practical methods to step down from traditionalist stigma and thinking, and step up to a higher level of self.
The host, Dennis R Sumlin approaches self-image, sex, society and spirituality from the lens of his personal and professional experience and his deep rooted spiritual beliefs. He also features authors, entrepreneurs, therapists, holistic teachers and other experts with similar views and practices to share their knowledge. He also welcomes the everyday Joe on the show to tell his story of overcoming personal challenges, building self-confidence, and life lessons.
Dennis R Sumlin is a certified communication and mindset coach, and the podcast is an aspect of his business which helps people improve communication skills, both with others and themselves.
New shows are posted Mondays at 12PM US Eastern Time. Shows are recorded in the New York City office and home studio of Core Confidence Life.
- For potencial guests…
- For interviews, speaking or other media appearances, email Dennis@CoreConfidenceLife.com or call our office at 646-470-5585.
Sexual health and well being
“Me Too” and Toxic Masculinity
This is the podcast to listen to if you are a guy. The host Dennis is super hilarious and full of life. I know the podcast is in the health category, but it should also be in the comedy section. There are very few good podcasts that cater to the needs of men. This is the best I’ve seen. I strongly recommend Core Confidence Life.
- Christian Modjaiso
Dennis’s shows are truly great. Extremely motivational and his personal style is easy to listen to, as well as to learn from. Highly recommended. This is really good stuff.
- Frank Falcone
Suggested questions for interviews
- What does Core Confidence mean?
- Are some people born with more confidence than others, and if so, how do the rest of us gain it?
- What is the concept of higher consciousness?
- Why is it important to develop a higher consciousness?
- What areas of life are affected by living with higher consciousness/being more mindful?
- Why is stress and anxiety a problem for many people?
- How do you become spiritual without religion?
- What drives you to advocate a spirit centered lifestyle, and what does that look like for you?
- You talk a lot about healthy intimacy, what do you mean by that?
- How does living a high consciousness, spiritual lifestyle affect your views on the political and cultural issues of the day? E.G. Manhood, social policy, and so on.
Download Press Kit.
[ddownload id=”1630″ text=”The Core Confidence Life Podcast Press Kit”]