On this interview we talk to Richard Matthews, a business branding coach and podcast editor. We dig deep into methods to brand your business and the psychological affects of your website appearance. We also look at how to be successful by building or joining mastermind groups, effective teaching and more. He shares with us his background, his insight and more.
- What is a USP (Unique Selling Proposition)?
- Why do colors and fonts matter so much on your website?
- What is the benefit of joining a mastermind group?
- How do you create one of those mastermind groups?
- What is a “higher level problem”?
- How do you excite and motivate your clients to take action?
Guest: Business branding coach and course creator, Podcast editor, Richard Matthews
Lets help you build your brand, brick by brick!
sc name=”episode promos”]