How to be a confident entrepreneur, going from broke to boss, mindset and networking, CCL 14
Reading Time: 1 minute
When you decide to move into the entrepreneurial space, it can seam like a long road to walk. It definitely has its ups and downs, but the question is, how do you develop and maintain self-confidence as you build your entrepreneurial dreams? Our guest on today’s show tells a story of going from 0 to building his business, and the bumps, turns and burps on the road. We get into the best ways to network, and the right mind-set that can move you through those ups and downs.
From Broke to Boss!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | | Find out more...
Guest: Chad Wittfeldt
More from my site
- Family bonding, Entrepreneurship and travel, the man who does it all, CCL 22
- The money mind-set, How to attract and manage money like a man
- Leaving the 9 to 5 behind, The nuts and bolts of building your entrepreneurial venture, CCL 21
- The power of public speaking, making your voice heard
- How to achieve any size goal, without punking out
- How to grow your business through story telling, overcome the fear of speaking, CCL 9