CCL Episode 14, How to be a confident entrepreneur, going from broke to boss, mindset and networking
When you decide to move into the entrepreneurial space, it can seam like a long road to walk. It definitely has its ups and downs, but the question is, how do you develop and maintain self-confidence as you build your entrepreneurial dreams? Our guest on today’s show tells a story of going from 0 to building his business, and the bumps, turns and burps on the road. We get into the best ways to network, and the right mind-set that can move you through those ups and downs.
From Broke to Boss!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Guest: Chad Wittfeldt
More from my site
- CCL Episode 22, Family bonding, Entrepreneurship and travel, the man who does it all
- CCL Episode 21, Leaving the 9 to 5 behind, The nuts and bolts of building your entrepreneurial venture
- CCL Episode 9, How to grow your business through story telling, overcome the fear of speaking
- Summit Episode 109, Talking about small talk, making friends, networks, and knowing people better
- CCL Episode 16, How to make love, romance, sex and harmony last in your relationship
- CCL Episode 18, Surviving toxic relationships, low self-esteem