CCL Episode 14, How to be a confident entrepreneur, going from broke to boss, mindset and networking
When you decide to move into the entrepreneurial space, it can seam like a long road to walk. It definitely has its ups and downs, but the question is, how do you develop and maintain self-confidence as you build your entrepreneurial dreams? Our guest on today’s show tells a story of going from 0 to building his business, and the bumps, turns and burps on the road. We get into the best ways to network, and the right mind-set that can move you through those ups and downs.
From Broke to Boss!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Guest: Chad Wittfeldt
More from my site
- CCL Episode 9, How to grow your business through story telling, overcome the fear of speaking
- CCL Episode 17, The powerful art of reaching happiness, breaking through anxiety
- CCL Episode 16, How to make love, romance, sex and harmony last in your relationship
- CCL Episode 5, The Dangers of people pleasing, and how to start living from the heart
- CCL Episode 15, How to get out of your own way, stop being your biggest enemy
- CCL Episode 7, How your values develop, Reforming education