On this interview, we talk to Brian Penso, a life coach and entrepreneur. His book, Who Are You and Why looks at the methods you need to upgrade your life from average to a life of boundless success. By getting to know yourself from childhood triggers to current troubles, he gives solid steps to change habits and mindset so you can ditch wasteful victim thinking into active conscious choice making.
- Why is it helpful to look at your childhood?
- What can you learn by understanding your past?
- How do you deconstruct old ways of thinking?
- How do you meet the right people that will help you get to your goals?
- What is the one thing that a man should have to gain trust from others?