How to disagree with somebody, without being a prick about it
Reading Time: 1 minute
We live in a very polarized society. Many people are dug into their opinions, without being open to hear others. On this show, an attorney and podcaster wants to change that.
Learn how to debate and disagree with somebody without getting dismissive or mean. Learn how to see things differently without judging the other person’s heart. It can be a challenge!
Debating without judging
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |
Guest: Chris Tatem
More from my site
- Cracking the code: What are the 5 love languages, and the 3 biggest obstacles in a relationship
- The Dangers of people pleasing, and how to start living from the heart, CCL 5
- Platonic male friendships, sex positivity, A man’s journey to be comfortable with self.
- Masculinity, Manhood, Culture, and how to balance your divine power
- What teen boys need to know to become strong, confident, respectable men
- How your values develop, Reforming education, CCL 7