How to disagree with somebody, without being a prick about it
Reading Time: 1 minute
We live in a very polarized society. Many people are dug into their opinions, without being open to hear others. On this show, an attorney and podcaster wants to change that.
Learn how to debate and disagree with somebody without getting dismissive or mean. Learn how to see things differently without judging the other person’s heart. It can be a challenge!
Debating without judging
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |
Guest: Chris Tatem
More from my site
- The Dangers of people pleasing, and how to start living from the heart, CCL 5
- Masculinity, Manhood, Culture, and how to balance your divine power
- How your values develop, Reforming education, CCL 7
- How to man up to yourself, Owning your choices, choosing how to feel
- 3 Miths about how to be yourself, building your business the right way, CCL 23
- How men can develop emotional intelligence, and have life satisfaction, CCL 10