Do you often end up in the same kinds of toxic relationships? Do you have a hard time meeting people who are compatible with you? Do you find it hard to navigate the online dating world? If so, this show is for you!
On this interview, we talk to Rick Soetebier, a men’s dating and relationship coach. He tells us men how to attract the right partner for us, how to figure out what we really want instead of what we think we want, and how to avoid dead end relationships. We also dive into navigating the online dating world, how to be happy while single, and much more. We look at his book, Dating Backwards, and get actionable advice on finding a partner that will fit like a glove!
If you are tired of the same old thing with the same old people who take you through the same old toxic experiences, Rick will give you the tools to rebuild your dating life so you can be happy by day, and have passion at night.
- What kind of woman do we really want?
- How do we discover our deal breakers?
- How do we stick to our standards?
- How should we present ourselves on dating websites?
- Can we be happy when we are single?
- Is it possible to avoid having to settle for less than what we want?
Guest: Author and Men’s Dating and Relationship Coach, Rick Soetebier
- Book: Dating Backward: A practical guide to dating and finding your soul mate
- Website: RickSoetebier.COM