On this podcast interview, we talk to Jason Wasser, a Marriage and Family Therapist. He takes a holistic approach to his practice. We discuss the science behind psychological trauma that causes physical illness, how to heal the body with the mind, and the cultural blocks that we as a society have around self pleasure and sexual freedom.
You can listen to the audio, or watch the video.
- How does past trauma cause current illness?
- How do we change our belief system?
- What is alturnitive medicine?
- What does cornflakes have to do with masturbation?
- What is getting “guoc shamed”?
Guest: Marriage and Family Therapist, Jason Wasser
- website: WWW.thefamilyroomsfl.com
- IG: jasonwasserlmft
- Neuro Emotional Technique: WWW.netmindbody.com
Its all in the mind!
Get more exposure on The Core Confidence Life Personal Development Podcast!
If you have a story to share or expertise related to self-image, sex, society or spirit energy, this podcast is for you! Reach a large audience with your knowledge and wisdom!Find out more...
Attend A Class, Take A Course!
Improve your speaking skills, boost your self-confidence, and start flexing your natural talents. Take a course with Core Confidence Life School of Personal Development. Imagine a life with higher consciousness, lower stress, and sharper skills!.Find out more...
Become a member of Core Confidence LifeWhen you become a member of Core Confidence Life, you will be able to...
- Comment on articles
- Read in dept articles not available to the general public
- Get free and discounted Core Confidence classes and downloadable courses
- Free members only events
- Access to archived podcasts
- Access to other special podcasts and audio entertainment