Healing the body by using the mind and breaking down blocks to self pleasure
On this podcast interview, we talk to Jason Wasser, a Marriage and Family Therapist. He takes a holistic approach to his practice. We discuss the science behind psychological trauma that causes physical illness, how to heal the body with the mind, and the cultural blocks that we as a society have around self pleasure and sexual freedom.
You can listen to the audio, or watch the video.
- How does past trauma cause current illness?
- How do we change our belief system?
- What is alturnitive medicine?
- What does cornflakes have to do with masturbation?
- What is getting “guoc shamed”?
Guest: Marriage and Family Therapist, Jason Wasser
- website: WWW.thefamilyroomsfl.com
- IG: jasonwasserlmft
- Neuro Emotional Technique: WWW.netmindbody.com
Its all in the mind!
Join our facebook group!Looking for deep discussion with other men just like you? The Core Confidence Facebook group is where you find brotherhood and a safe space to discuss challenges and solutions.
Tune in to Core Confidence TV!
A long with the interviews on the podcast, we also have interviews that can only be seen on our TV channel. You do not want to miss these great interviews!Find out more...
Be a guest on the Core Confidence Life!
If you want to tell your story of overcoming limitations and challenges in relationships, intimacy, self-confidence and prosperity, join us! If you have expertise in men's personal development, join us! Submit your application today!Find out more...
Become a member of Core Confidence LifeWhen you become a member of Core Confidence Life, you will be able to...
- Comment on articles
- Read in dept articles not available to the general public
- Get free and discounted Core Confidence classes and downloadable courses
- Free members only events
- Access to archived podcasts
- Access to other special podcasts and audio entertainment