Man freed after wrongful conviction talks about male victims of domestic violence, the assault on his penis, and spending time in jail
On this interview, we speak to Demetrios Angelis, who was wrongly convicted of murdering his wife in Canada. After spending years in jail and losing his kids, the sentence was overturned. In this part 2 of his interview, he speaks about the mental trauma he went through during the relationship, his recovery from his wife’s atempt to cut off his penis, and how he coped with being in jail and away from his kids. We also look at his life now and his dating and work experiences.
- More than 1 in 4 men (28.5%) in the U.S. report having experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner in their lifetime.
- Nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. During one year, this adds up to more than 10 million women and men.
- Nearly 1 in 7 men have experienced severe physical violence by an intimate partner during their lifetime.
- Intimate partner violence accounts for 15% of all violent crime.
Guest: Author, Demetrios Angelis
BOOK DUE OUT OCTOBER 27, 2020
If you are not feeling like you should, if you are on multiple medications and you just don’t have the stamina you use to, its time to say Hello to Wellness. With a few simple changes in your diet and rootine, you can feel like a brand new man! Run, play with your kids, and keep a smile on your partner’s face. Its as simple as saying HELLO!
Find out more at WWW.HelloWellness.live
A man’s fight to keep his sanity
Join the CCL Newsletter!Get the latest articles, spotlights, events and free gifts!
Become a member of Core Confidence LifeWhen you become a member of Core Confidence Life, you will be able to...
- Comment on articles
- Read in dept articles not available to the general public
- Get free and discounted Core Confidence classes and downloadable courses
- Free members only events
- Access to archived podcasts
- Access to other special podcasts and audio entertainment