A man’s story of wrongful conviction of murder, female violence against men, and how he won appeal and began a new life
On this interview, we speak to Demetrios Angelis, who was wrongly convicted of murdering his wife in Canada. After spending years in prison (2008-2015) and losing his kids, his conviction was overturned. His book, The Ottawa Way, talks about the trial, and the corruption of the legal system. He shares with us, in lots of detail, his marriage, his wife’s affair, domestic abuse against men, the trial, the reversal, and how his life is now. A long with the book, there is a movie being created about this incredible story. This is part 1 of 2 of the interview.
- How did he end up marrying her?
- When did the extra marrital affair start?
- How did his wife abuse him?
- How did his wife really die?
- What did the jury look like?
- What happend to the kids?
- How did he get the conviction overturned?
Guest: Author, Demetrios Angelis
Is the justice system really just?
Join our facebook group!Looking for deep discussion with other men just like you? The Core Confidence Facebook group is where you find brotherhood and a safe space to discuss challenges and solutions.
Tune in to Core Confidence TV!
A long with the interviews on the podcast, we also have interviews that can only be seen on our TV channel. You do not want to miss these great interviews!Find out more...
Be a guest on the Core Confidence Life!
If you want to tell your story of overcoming limitations and challenges in relationships, intimacy, self-confidence and prosperity, join us! If you have expertise in men's personal development, join us! Submit your application today!Find out more...
Become a member of Core Confidence LifeWhen you become a member of Core Confidence Life, you will be able to...
- Comment on articles
- Read in dept articles not available to the general public
- Get free and discounted Core Confidence classes and downloadable courses
- Free members only events
- Access to archived podcasts
- Access to other special podcasts and audio entertainment