On this interview, we speak to Demetrios Angelis, who was wrongly convicted of murdering his wife in Canada. After spending years in prison (2008-2015) and losing his kids, his conviction was overturned. His book, The Ottawa Way, talks about the trial, and the corruption of the legal system. He shares with us, in lots of detail, his marriage, his wife’s affair, domestic abuse against men, the trial, the reversal, and how his life is now. A long with the book, there is a movie being created about this incredible story. This is part 1 of 2 of the interview.
- How did he end up marrying her?
- When did the extra marrital affair start?
- How did his wife abuse him?
- How did his wife really die?
- What did the jury look like?
- What happend to the kids?
- How did he get the conviction overturned?
Guest: Author, Demetrios Angelis
Is the justice system really just?
Get more exposure on The Core Confidence Life Personal Development Podcast!
If you have a story to share or expertise related to self-image, sex, society or spirit energy, this podcast is for you! Reach a large audience with your knowledge and wisdom!Find out more...
Attend A Class, Take A Course!
Improve your speaking skills, boost your self-confidence, and start flexing your natural talents. Take a course with Core Confidence Life School of Personal Development. Imagine a life with higher consciousness, lower stress, and sharper skills!.Find out more...
Become a member of Core Confidence LifeWhen you become a member of Core Confidence Life, you will be able to...
- Comment on articles
- Read in dept articles not available to the general public
- Get free and discounted Core Confidence classes and downloadable courses
- Free members only events
- Access to archived podcasts
- Access to other special podcasts and audio entertainment