In numerology, just as in astrology, you can see the level of compatibility between people. Each Life Path number virbrate differently with each number. Remember, compatibility readings do not always have to be with romantic or sexual partners. Compatibility can also be seen with friendship, parent child, siblings, and any other kind of relationship.
Each number has natural matches. Each number also has matches that do not go so well to say the least. Below is a class discussion on each number, what the compatibility level is, and how to bridge any gaps. We speak to the people in the room, take questions, and use real life examples on how different relationships work with the numbers.
- Best match for LP1. 3, 5, 7
- Best match for LP2. 2, 4, 8
- Best match for LP3. 3, 5, 6, 9
- Best match for LP4. 2, 4, 8
- Best match for LP5. 1, 3, 7
- Best match for LP6. 3, 6, 9
- Best match for LP7. 1, 5, 7
- Best match for LP8. 2, 4, 6, 8
- Best match for LP9. 3, 6, 9
The above does not mean that relationships that are not in the list can’t work, its just that it may take a little more effort.
If you would like a compatibility assessment, book a reading with me.