On this interview we speak to a middle school teacher. Andrew Ellis sits down with us to talk about methods to help kids open up to adults by creating a relaxed environment where the students feel safe to share issues, challenges and concerns. Andrew shares with us the positive results from this effort.
- What does pizza have to do with education?
- What are the major challenges for middle school boys?
- How can teachers create a supportive environment for young men?
Guest: Teacher/Educator, Andrew Ellis
I believe the children are our future!
Attend A Class, Take A Course!
Kick off your year by signing up for a Cor Confidence course. Right now the "Confident Speaker Mini Course" is now open. Learn to speak with confidence, to anybody or many bodies, communicate clearly, and reach your goals easier!Find out more...
Become a member of Core Confidence LifeWhen you become a member of Core Confidence Life, you will be able to...
- Comment on articles
- Read in dept articles not available to the general public
- Get free and discounted Core Confidence classes and downloadable courses
- Free members only events
- Access to archived podcasts
- Access to other special podcasts and audio entertainment