How to improve the school experience for kids, creating comfort and open communication
On this interview we speak to a middle school teacher. Andrew Ellis sits down with us to talk about methods to help kids open up to adults by creating a relaxed environment where the students feel safe to share issues, challenges and concerns. Andrew shares with us the positive results from this effort.
- What does pizza have to do with education?
- What are the major challenges for middle school boys?
- How can teachers create a supportive environment for young men?
Guest: Teacher/Educator, Andrew Ellis
I believe the children are our future!
Join the CCL Newsletter!Get the latest articles, spotlights, events and free gifts!
Become a member of Core Confidence LifeWhen you become a member of Core Confidence Life, you will be able to...
- Comment on articles
- Read in dept articles not available to the general public
- Get free and discounted Core Confidence classes and downloadable courses
- Free members only events
- Access to archived podcasts
- Access to other special podcasts and audio entertainment